Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Short and hopefully sweet!

I don't know if you know this, I pray you all do...But for those of you who don't, I just wanted to let you know when we die, it is guaranteed you will bend your knee to the KING of the universe, the KING of all KINGS...And either He will say "I never knew you, depart from me"(Matthew 7:21-23) OR "well done good & faithful servant" (Matthew 25:21)...Can you argue at that point? Are you living a purposeful life?  Are you doing all the work the LORD made you for?
Even though I know, that I know, that I know, I'm going to Heaven...Man, I hope I don't miss a beat! I think about that day and what I will say to my Father in Heaven...I pray I would mimic the words of JESUS before he died on the cross, "It is finished"...What will the KING say to you when He chooses your time?

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Thank you for sharing your blog! You so re-inspire me whenever I read. I pray to hear "Well done, good and faithful servant" when I see Him. Though I often do feel like I am falling short, I know that as long as I am keeping Him first in my life, I am in His will... Oh, how I can't wait for the day to be in His Glory forever more!!

    ReplyDelete