Thursday, October 7, 2010

5 miles baby!

That's right friends, well I really don't have any followers yet, but when I do I just wanted to let you know that me & my friend Kim ran 5 miles today!  We are training for a half-marathon in December of this year.  I've never ran before in my life, and just started this February 2010.  It's been bittersweet as ever runner has mentioned to me.  So I'm excited and nervous at the same time because when I'm done running our long runs I can't imagine running another mile.  How the heck are we going to run 13?? I know how, the LORD JESUS, HE'S with us every step of the way, without HIM it's not possible....  I can feel HIS presence with me and suddenly I'm lost within HIS beauty, I'm caught up the the wonders of HIS touch and then in that moment I surrender to HIS love...I wish I can say that I made that up, but I didn't.  It's a song that I love running to and it's sung by "Mercy Me".  Have a blessed day!

1 comment: