Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh, for the love of GOD!

Really...That's what I want, the love of GOD...The ability to love the way GOD loves me and loves you...The depth of HIS love is unexplainable...I didn't know there was more love...More than the love of my husband, family, friends, but most of all the love of my children?...If you have children you know the kind of love I'm talkin about, is like no other you've ever felt before!! If  I listened to my dad about one thing, it was this, "you will never know the love of a child until you have your own"...I use to brush that statement off when I didn't have kids of my own,...but now?...Ooffa!! Intense, isn't it?  Man, I love my kids soooo much...
Well get this? Jesus has showed us it's not even as "intense" and "unconditional" as the love, GOD has for you and me...It's a love that we could, and never will attempt to understand, until we ask the KING into our heart and even then there's way more...(WHAT?!?) We've all heard that "God is Love" right? I always wondered if there was a difference between the love for my kids,--and another parent for their kid, that has not yet accepted JESUS as the center of their lives....I think to myself, of course they LOVE their kids! They would die for their kids! They would cry for their kids! Provide for their kids! Even, KILL, for their kids if need be!....But would they sacrifice their only child for the sake of others?  I ask myself what IS the difference in the love they understand and the love I understand......JESUS' love...That's what...
HIS SPIRIT lives and abides(dwell) in me, and I abide in HIM...That is the difference...HE lives inside of me and it's HIS love through me that loves more! Feeling HIS love through me is amazing...Everyone wants to be loved, I don't care who you are...GOD made all of us in HIS image, that means when HE made us, HE made us to want and feel love...
The amazing thing about walking this journey with JESUS daily is that I can have more, and more, and more  love...I can pursue HIM more than the day before, and receive more of HIS love...HIS love is eternal...The more I pursue JESUS the more my faith turns to sight!! HE opened my eyes to a world where I can see HIS glory...And, oh how glorious it is..You wanna be loved more, you want the ability to love your kids more, you  want a relationship that is all about the details of YOUR life, then ask KING JESUS to come and abide in you, and read the love story HE wrote just for you....Isaiah 49:16

1 comment: