Monday, October 25, 2010

It's your duty!!


As I mentioned in previous posts, I try not to give my opinions if I have not been through the experience…So I come  to tell you that GODS Word is a lamp unto my feet... 
(Psalm 119:105)  I now walk by HIS standards, and none of my own…I am washed clean as to the mistakes I’ve made in the past, and the ones to come…That is how precious and powerful the blood of JESUS CHRIST is!!  I get to die knowing when I enter into my final resting place, JESUS Himself will see me pure and as white as snow, because of His blood…So anything that I have done...Cleaned…Anything that I do in the future & repent of it...Cleaned…

My prayer for anyone that reads this is that since voting has started to please know what the Word of GOD says before you vote…Remember, it’s not up to you, it’s not up to your point of view, it’s not up to your opinions, and it’s not to your standards…You will have to answer to the Lord one day, and be accountable for everything you have done 
(Romans 14:12)
The world has taken the precious Words of GOD and defiled them into their own beliefs & reasonings…It saddens me when I see my loved ones conformed to this world, and not standing on the power of the One to come…So please be careful as to who you vote for and what they stand for… I love you all!

Psalm 139:16  You saw me before I was born.  Every day of my life was recorded in your book.  Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Matthew 19:4-6  "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female, and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

Galatians 5:1  It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, mamm it is my duty and my right! PTL, we live in a country where we can speak...

    ReplyDelete