Wednesday, October 10, 2012

366:280-284

So I'm a copy catta! Whateva! After hearing about my girl Kim taking pictures of HER girl, it inspired me to shoot at the same time of day she was(5pm-ish pacific time)...As I mentioned, I've been trying to shoot in manual, and so I did...The pictures of my silly boy (this truly captures his personality) are all SOOC...Ok, Kim?  I didn't even whiten his teeth this time...I just did the collage, is that still a SOOC?  

The picture below is the copy catta one...Again, my girl Kim inspired me, so I copy catta her pictures of tree stumps because this is the only thing in my backyard worth taking pictures of...My husband is allergic to EVERYTHING and wants to concrete the back and the front yard...Do I hear storefront? Anyway, I know it's weird, but I do pick my battles...I'm thankful this "concrete" work is expensive and it will be sometime before we can afford to do that...MWHA-AH-AH-AH!!!








4 comments:

  1. Love the tree stump! And I love your boy! Except maybe the middle picture! GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we did not take pictures together when you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Love the middle pic of him! Reminds me of one of mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree stump.

    Nice job on the pictures of your son - they need to lightened a bit though. At least on my screen they are dark.

    ReplyDelete