Monday, September 10, 2012

366:245-254

 Finally caught up! This ends the month of August...
We took my parents along with the rest of the family to 
Lied Discovery Museum...
Let me just mention, one of my kids' favorite places...
It's really a blast!  Here are my 2 peas in a pod...My husband and oldest son are goofballs as you can see...Love it!  
The bubbles are so cool to play with...
OMGOSH! My mom was cracking me up...At the museum they have a stage and costumes to dress up in...Well, the costumes are for kids...LOL...But we managed to stuff ourselves into them...I'm cracking up at my mom dancing around in probably an 8-yr old's costume...So funny...My husband got in on it too...My boys participated in the science experiment, we took a family photo, and then let the museum know that we love JESUS!

 The last set of photos are in a section called, 
"My life as a Refugee"
Pretty sad how these poor kids have to live...
We are so SPOILED!!!! My kids couldn't believe it...
Neither could I...
And, just for the record, we were by no means making fun of this tragedy going on in the world, just having some "spoiled" fun...
I kissed the cardboard boy wishing I could kiss the face of all those little ones around our world...Come quickly JESUS!


2 comments:

  1. Now I know where you got your goof ball attitude from! Your mudda!
    Love, love, love these... especially the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete