Monday, September 10, 2012

366:242-244

My boy is 9!!! Aaaahhhh, why, why, why does it have to go so fast? Gosh, I remember when that little stinker was kicking to get out of my stomach (6-weeks early)..My husband had to rush me to the hospital for an emergency C-section...My placenta was separating from my uterus AND my previous C-section scar wasn't fully healed, and was opening from the inside....It was a bloody mess...YUCK! Well, not really yuck because out of that scare was a bouncing, sweet, baby boy...And he's still MY bouncing, sweet, baby boy no matter how old he is...

We didn't get a family photo at his party, like we do EVERY year!!!! My husband decided to "run" the party and so we did presents first, cake, then games...Oh well, WHATEVA!! 
Pickin my battles peeps, pickin my battles....LOL...

So, I made my boys cake as you can see...I know, I know you thought it was store bought...Ha! Anyway, it's a Minecraft cake...Don't know if any of your kids are into that, but apparently, it's ONE of the games they like to play...We researched what kind of Minecraft cake he wanted me to make, and I'm grateful it wasn't so hard to do...Some of the ones on line were pretty intricate...

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet Mikey...He's my challenge...My dad use to say that about me..LOL...



2 comments:

  1. Do your boys eva where shirts??? LOL! Ha Ha!
    I LOVE YOUR MIKEY! CHALLENGES AND ALL! WHAT A SWEET KID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your boy {and what a scary birth story!!}

    ReplyDelete