Sunday, December 12, 2010

A miracle right before my eyes (Part 1)


When I first came to the LORD I often wondered why JESUS doesn’t show us miracles here on earth, in our life-time!! You know, like how Peter walked on water, or better yet, JESUS raising Lazarus from the DEAD!! Sooo many miracles while JESUS was here on earth living amongst us…I remember asking my husband when I just came to the LORD why miracles like that don’t happen today…I said, “Maybe more people would believe if they saw it for themselves right now in our life-time.”  He said, "People did see the miracles of JESUS while HE was here on earth, and still didn’t believe, so why would they believe now…Hmmmm, good point…My husband then went on saying how there are miracles all around us, all the time, right now…I pondered that for a while and thought, WOW he' s right...We read in Luke 15:7  I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.  Salvation, that’s a miracle in itself!!  But even still, you know you’ve heard of healings, near death experiences, etc. etc…Gosh, what about Creation for pete's-sake??  It doesn’t always have to be tangible for it to be a miracle…I don’t believe in coincidences either, GOD is always in control of every single detail on earth. (Matthew 10:29) A miracle to me, is someone receiving a perfect gift, at the right time, from the Perfect GOD! 

Here is one of the miracles GOD gave to me over the weekend....

Again, my quiet time has not been consistent for a few weeks…When I say that, I mean it’s not every day…Maybe 3x a week…Nit-good…I usually turn on the computer, make coffee, sit at the computer till coffee is done, then off to my time in the Throne room :)  I sat on the computer a little bit longer this particular day, and had to push myself to get my butt off the chair, and get in that room…On my knees I went….I get done praying for my husband and kids, and it hits me….The HOLY SPIRIT on me like no one’s business…I have this overwhelming feeling of excitement in my heart...The LORD told me to invite some ladies from this facility here in Vegas for battered and homeless women, to the ladies tea party at the church Friday night…A friend of mine had mentioned her church did this for some of the ladies from that facility, and it was a blessing to them…I thought it was awesome, and talked about it to 2 friends then forgot allll about it…It didn’t come to my mind until that Thursday morning when I was with the LORD…I couldn’t finish my prayer time because I’m thinking, "Gosh, I don’t have but 24 hours to prepare and coordinate all this," “LORD I need to get started now.”  I realized I still needed to get through my prayer time…I asked the LORD to help me get through it, and get in the Word….And so HE did…I finished praying for my peeps and family members...Still distracted, I just went to the Proverb of the day, the 9th…And oh how sweet it was….I’ll just put the verses that gave me the confirmation.... 
Proverbs 9:1-5…Wisdom has built her house; she has carved its seven columns. She has prepared a great banquet, mixed the wines, and set the table.  She has sent her servants to invite everyone to come.  She calls out from the heights overlooking the city. “Come in with me,” she urges the simple.  To those who lack good judgment, she says, “Come, eat my food, and drink the wine I have mixed….I cried with joy jumping out of my heart...I couldn't wait to get started on what GOD called me to do...

Part 2 of this story in a few days...Don't miss more of GODS miracles right in front of our eyes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment