Friday, September 2, 2011

365:233-236

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO 
MY SWEET BOYS BIRTHDAY COLLAGE I MADE





Finally pictures from my boys birthday!! He's so cute, I still want to nibble on him...Yes, he turned 8 on Monday....You can definitely relate to the term, "they grow up so fast" only if you actually have kids...It's almost like when people talk about the love of a child or labor pains...Your don't know until you experience it..It was a fun party, but I didn't do well with my camera, well that's because I forgot mine...Praise JESUS my friend lent me hers...Thank you JESUS for my sweet boy Mikey...Help me to be the best Mom I could be for him and for your glory!!

I pray all the time that my boys would worship, praise and honor the LORD all the days of their lives...I ask the LORD to use them for HIS perfect glory, and that they may walk with HIM boldly...It's hard to pray that sometimes ("for HIS perfect glory")...It took me a long time to understand, they are not mine, they are HIS! HE can take them home anytime HE wants for HIS purpose and glory and it would be perfect timing...
Because HE is Perfect...Although, I feel like throwing up when I think about it, it's true...

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; Jeremiah 1:5

3 comments:

  1. How in the world did you forget your camera?! The pictures turned out great though! He is so cute!! I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it - LOVE him - LOVE you ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    Typical boys - hammin'it up for the camera!

    I can completely relate to the growing up thing.
    Ben turns 9 next week. It doesn't seem possible.

    We should get the boys together now that we live so close to each other.

    ReplyDelete