Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Day of Praise for the KING of KINGS!!!

It brings me overwhelming joy to be sending this post out...Since 2010, when we received the go ahead from the LORD to pursue becoming foster parents, we didn't think the "twists and turns" of this journey would come to an ending like this...Looking at GOD'S hand in all of this and seeing HIS timeline laid out from beginning to the end, is pretty spectacular...HE is faithful is all I have to say...I wish I could come up with flowery adjectives that could describe how I feel about the LORD in all of this...And now as I type, I remember the scripture verse Paul mentioned in 2 Corinthians 12 when he described Heaven as it being inexpressible and not lawful for a man to utter...Seriously? That is how magnificent GOD really is...We don't have the vocabulary or thoughts to speak how amazing HE is... I've never heard of another god described like that...



Well tomorrow is the day we adopt our Little Lovely!!! We've filled out paperwork and more paperwork and more paperwork...We sent papers in, waited for them to come back, to send them in again and again...What an amazing journey the LORD has allowed us to be a part of...We will be celebrating on that day with thankful hearts...Which reminds me to thank all of you who followed my blog posts and cried with me, sang with me and praised JESUS with me... 



As I was putting my Little Lovely to bed, I hugged her so tight with joy...I came to the end of my prayer realizing I didn't have to ask GOD to keep her anymore...I've been praying and rocking her in that chair for 2 years and here it is coming to a close... I look forward to hear what the LORD will tug on my heart to replace that part of my prayer...


I can't believe this day is here....Each time we got closer to adoption people would be overjoyed with excitement for us...They would ask if I was excited and I was, but very monotone about it...Maybe a shield I had up, I don't know...Anyway, today I confirmed with the lawyer on the time and court room number and I ask, "Sooooo, tomorrow is the final step, right?" "No one can come and take her from us, right?" She says, "Oh yeah, it's final?" I bawled my eyes out over the phone...I still tear up when I tell someone and I know tomorrow when the words finally come out of the judges mouth, I will just melt...


If you don't stop over or can't stop over to celebrate with us tomorrow...Please know that from the depths of our soul how thankful we are to all of you...Take this day to give the LORD extra praises for HIS faithfulness...
I love you all...


Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies....Psalm 36:5

No comments:

Post a Comment