Wednesday, May 9, 2012

366:120-129

Hey, yo, you ova dare, you wanna a meatballa sandwicha, eh?

Here we are at the San Gennero Feast...I was so in my element...The stench of New York Italians all over me...I loved it...My accent came out every time I talked to someone...I use to go to this feast when I lived in New York all the time...It was located in Little Italy in Manhattan....Everything Italian...I was surprised years ago when I heard they come to Vegas twice a year....It really gets expensive, like everything else, right?  We had a great family day...Although it was HOT, it really was a good time...I HAD to pick up an "Italia" t-shirt, have a New York pizza AND cannoli...I wanted more, but you know I'm dieting...AGAIN....You probably can't see the photo with the sign that read Psalm 34:8...It was nice to see GOD'S Word in the midst of sin city...Anyway, I thought you would like to see how New York Italians have a good time...Ciao!!

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him....Psalm 34:8

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! YOu have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, YOU DO! So fun! I bet you were right in your element! We need to plan our trip to NYC with Dawn. Let's do it!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! Bob is "home" in Pennsylvania right now. One of the first things he did when he got there was to go have an stromboli!

    ReplyDelete