Thursday, January 30, 2014

365:29-30

Trying to be intentional about taking pictures lately…I have a photo shoot tomorrow and I'm excited to get back into it…It's been a privilege to take pictures of people…
I was on the floor taking a picture of something and all 3 of my kids got down on their stomachs with me and decided it should be a picture of them I was to take …Stinkin cutie pies!



This next picture is an ultimate blessing for me…My sweet Brooke was the master in "rainbow loom bracket making." These bracelets were everywhere in her house, on people, and talked about…I asked my friend if I could be so honored in having a bracelet that Brooke made herself…She jumped up excitingly and allowed me to pick one…Then went even further to give me the whole kit so that I could make them with my boys…We've enjoyed the time sitting together, talking about Brooke, and blessing friends with a bracelet in honor of her sweet life…Thanks Brooke, for putting a smile on people's faces even as you are in Heaven…



2 comments: