Monday, August 19, 2013

The Joys of my life (P52-Week 33)

Yes, the joys of my life...As many times as I grit my teeth or bite my bottom lip from trying not to blow my top, I can't get enough of these amazing children of mine...Seeing their hearts grow for the Creator, blesses my heart...
At first, Little Lovely was scared of the water because my crazy husband would tease her...But then, it all went away in a flash...Now we can't stop her from jumping in...It seems she will be good at everything she does...We have so much fun watching her in the pool....




Next, my boys made the no-bake Reese's...It's fun watching them trying to work together to make this masterpiece of a dessert...Lets just say it was epic (their word)!  






I know I've been out of the loop for a while with blogging, not that anyone is reading it anyway, but I'm slowing trying to get back into the groove of a "new beginning"....Little Lovely is almost 2 years old and she is changing her ways...Grrrrr! So, I've been adjusting to the new journeys in her little life, along with homeschooling my boys, trying to get back into my "cardio" (that word is for my husband-HA! Kim, won't like that), and praying about a few projects I would like to tackle...So don't leave me just yet...I'm thinking I should soon have all my ducks in a row to start getting back into taking pictures and blogging about life...I really enjoy doing it....


No comments:

Post a Comment