Wednesday, December 28, 2011

365:362

It's amazing how slow it takes to get here, and how fast it goes away! I know people embrace the LORD JESUS and remember the REAL reason for CHRISTmas! My advise...It doesn't have to go away so fast! You can have have HIM every single day of your life!!!!! HE is always here, HE always wants you, and HE loves you soooo much! 

CHRISTmas time for The Novack's IS a reminder of JESUS' birth, but never do we have to wait for it to come in our home! HE'S always in our home...You know, that warm fuzzy feeling of Love, you had on CHRISTmas morning, it doesn't have to go away...I encourage you to continue remembering the real meaning of CHRISTmas and find our more about CHRIST in the Bible, and you can have the warm fuzzy feeling of Love every day of your life!!

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you...John 15:7

No comments:

Post a Comment