Sunday, October 23, 2011

365:288-296 (Finally caught up)



Birthday celebration #2...Out with my Vegas B.F.F.'s...One B.F.F is missing, you know who you are...KIM!!! We missed you...I love our different hair colors, it makes us look so unique, yet we are one Spirit....Off to get pedicures............

I know these are a bit dark, but still had to post...We were the only ones in the pedicure place so all attention was on us...Those rocks were awesome...The lady heated them up, and massaged our legs with them...It felt sooo good...The pedicure lady said we could do this ourselves and that Vegas is filled with these rocks...All you need to do is grab a rock from outside on a hot summer day,  put some oil on them and rub away...

Off to dinner......

Apparently, PF Changs knew we were coming...I've never eaten there before...I was so excited and glad my B.F.F's had some experience on what to order...I wanted to have the full on PF Changs experience..I ordered that bowl of soup for myself thinking it was a normal bowl...We all shared it, obviously...That chicken dish at the bottom was pretty awesome too...We actually ordered 2 more entree's, but I forgot to take a picture...It was the Mongolian Beef and the other dish was shrimp with walnuts and honeydew....That shrimp one was my favorite...Up top over there are these little shot glass desserts...I picked the red velvet...It was the perfect size after stuffing your face...Last but not least, my fortune cookie message...
It reads, "someone new is coming into your life to the benefit of you both". Hmmm, I had just picked up "Macy" the day before...Could it be a sign?  LOL...

Well, I don't believe in "fortunes" even if I like what it says...I do believe in my GOD and HE and only HE can "make" things happen only for  HIS Glory!! Now that's truth!  Thank you LORD JESUS for allowing a perfect evening with perfect friends...

3 comments: