Wednesday, June 15, 2011

365:160-163

My manly man making men out of my sweet boys! Dryer lint, a pocket knife, and a magnesium stick are the 3 items you need to make a fire...I love how my husband does these things with my boys...I always said, if they were just raised by me, they'd be wimps! Ha!
My husband explained to me he was showing our boys how to get energy in the form of heat (Why am I home schooling?) And  those 3 items are what you would need to do that...He finished his statement with telling me that we could never reproduce the Ultimate Energy, which is from the sun, absolutely unmeasurable and exactly like the real Son!...Awesome!
"Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” John 8:12 

4 comments: