Saturday, July 23, 2011

365:201-205

I never knew hard work and romance could mix so well together...Today my  husband and I worked on our new house...The house is nice, just needs our touches!  We had the best time ripping out bushes that were way overgrown on the side of the house....We sweat...Bad! So bad my eyebrows were fading...Ha!  
It blesses my heart so much that no matter how sweaty I look, my husband continues to find ways to compliment and romance me...We laughed, we kissed, we hugged, we talked and I fell in love again each time he spoke to me....I could stare at him all day long...Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. Love is a beautiful thing... I love working with mine - he is the same as yours... continuing to romance me even in my sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny about the yum comment! What a great time together. Nice colors on the pictures... : )

    ReplyDelete